Subject: BLAH_BLAH_BLAH!!
From: Ace Miles <[email-masked]>
To: Multiple recipients of list <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 6 Jan 1996 13:05:55 -0500

Wow your actually reading this message with a subject like that. Good.

It was kinda nice back when Allen and Stuart both subscribed to this list.
They would quite often correct misconceptions give great tips and be able to
get feedback directly from users. Then they went away.

It's also nice having talented people like John Gross on the list sharing a
vast wealth of information for free (he gets paid by LW Pro to do the same
thing).
Hope he doesn't go away too.

And then there's the talk that someone from Newtek should subscribe so as to
keep informed of what's going on in the LW community. That would be nice ...but,

All that's going on lateley is FLAME,FLAME,FLAME...POLITICS...FLAMES about
the POLITICS...FLAMES about the FLAMES (oh , wait, that would be this
message too).

Can't blame Allen & Stuart and who knows how many other LW GODS with
information to share for leaving, can ya.

Well back to the flame wars.

-Ace

     -------------------------------------------------------------     
	Ace Miles * Senior Animator * Time Warner Interactive
	
	   [email-masked] (work)  or   [email-masked] (home)